General Scholar Programs
General Scholar Program
The program lasts one year. Students must have completed at least two years of undergraduate study at their own university. The available options are joining undergraduate courses of a related major or enhancing proficiency in Chinese language.
All majors are available for application. For the lists of majors, please refer to "Bachelor's Programs""Master's Programs".
Applicants must be nonChinese citizens with a valid passport, be in good health, under the age of 45, and have completed at least two years of undergraduate study.
1. Register and submit online application at http://admission.cug.edu.cn/
2. Upload all the required documents, download and print out the application form after completing online application.
3. Send the required application documents to the university.
4. Wait for the Admission Notice and Visa Application Form.
1.One Application Form download from online application system with signature of the applicant.
2.One photocopy of a valid passport (personal information page).
3.One photocopy of graduation certificate or documents proving students status at current university (for general scholar).
4.One photocopy of the corresponding academic transcripts.
5. HSK result or English language certificate.
6.Additional documents (such as physical examination form) may also be required by CUG
1.All the documents should be bound together on top left corner in the order of 1 to 6. No application documents will be returned.
2. All the documents should be in Chinese or English. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be translated and notarized.