Environmental Science Mobile
|Application fee (RMB)||400 (RMB) / 70 (USD)|
1. Environmental pollution ecology and environmental chemistry
Based on the environmental chemistry and monitoring theory, study mainlyin water and waste water, soil and air, of various pollutants, including generalpollutants, heavy metals, persistent organic pollutants migration conversion, environmental behavior and ecological effects;
2. Environmental monitoring and environmental management
Focus on agricultural production, rural development and livelihoodconcerns of farmers on pollution-free agricultural goods (green food)production, Pesticide residue monitoring and control, agricultural constructionproject, environment impacts prediction and control measures, small towns and other aspects of environmental planning. The main contents include environmental monitoring and safety evaluation of biological, environmental impact assessment and environmental economic analysis, environment planning and management.
3. Migration and transformation of pollutants and bioremediation
Study of water pollution control mechanism on the theoretical basis of environmental chemistry and environmental monitoring. Research is mainly on the various pollutants in water and waste water, including general pollutants, heavy metals, persistent organic pollutants migration conversion, environmentalbehavior and ecological effects; study of soil pollution control mechanism: basedon the soil science and environmental science, environmental chemistry,primarily study the migration of pollutants in the process of pollution, accumulation, transformation, and study of environmental behavior; airpollution control mechanism: On the theoretical basis of environmental chemistry and atmospheric science to study the environmental behavior of air pollutants and control mechanism; biological pollution control mechanism: and study the mechanism and elimination technology of microbial contamination in the environment.
4. Environmental Biology and Environmental Microbiology (biological processes)
On the basis of biological and microbiological theory, focuses on the micro-organismson wastewater, soil and air in pollution control process, including general pollutants, heavy metals, persistent organic pollutants in the biological repair mechanisms and techniques.
CUG is one of the research center and talent training base of Earth Sciences, Resources and Environment in China it has state-Level talent training bases:
1. The training base for state basic science research fellow and teaching fellow.The training base of geological engineering for Ministry of Land Resources (geological engineering)
2. The model area of talent training(artistic design) of Ministry of Education
Every foreign student must obey the laws of China and the decrees of Chinese government abide by the rules and regulation of the University and respect Chinese ways and customs. Any student who has violated Chinese law orregulations, endangered China’s national security ,disturbed public order orharmed the interests of others will be not enrolled and will be punished by the Chinese security and judicial departments according to law.
With degree required by Chinese university or its equivalent.
Candidates must be healthy in physical and mental, free from any serious or infectious diseases or severe physical handicap.
Students applying for programs in Chinese should provide the copy of HSK certificate (within a valid period for 2 years) or other equivalent Chinese proficiency certificates, HSK scores must be above level 8 (old version) or level 5 (210 points or above) (new version), except for students that have gained bachelor’s degree or master’s degree awarded byChinese universities; non-English-speaking students applying for programs in English are required to provide the TOEFL or IELTS scores.
In order to efficiently train prospectiveenvironmental experts, there is the need to incorporate moral, intellectual andphysical development in them. Therefore, they are required to:
1. Study Marxism-Leninism, Mao Zedong’s Thoughts and DengXiaoping’s theory. Furthermore, establish the Marxist world outlook, uphold theFour Cardinal Principles, love the motherland and dedicate themselves to agriculture, with the concept of collectivism, the style of hard work,discipline, moral excellent; with rigorous scholarship, realistic andinnovative spirit; subject to national needs, and serve for the socialist modernization drive actively.
2. Study high-level expertise to masterfirmly, theoretical foundation and system expertise, so as to acquire therelevant experimental skills needed to understand the direction of research development sat home and abroad. Be able to use a foreign language proficiently in reading professional publications. Have an independent ability to work in environmentalscience and related fields of scientific research, teaching, management or technical expertise. Capable of connecting scientifictheories with practice, in addition to entrepreneurial spirit of innovation.
3. Physical and psychological health.
1. Click the "Apply" button to start your application
2. Fill in the online application form
3. Upload the required documents (if you haven't prepared full documents when applying, please upload the ones you have already got)
4. Submit your online application
5. Wait for the application result (usually it takes 2-4 weeks)